书通网logo
当前位置: 书通网 > 英语 > 课文翻译 > 九年级上册英语课文翻译 > 外研版九年级上册英语课文翻译 > 外研版九年级上册英语Module1 Unit1 3部分课文翻译

外研版九年级上册英语Module1 Unit1 3部分课文翻译

时间:2016-08-04 分类:外研版九年级上册英语课文翻译 来源:书通网

13 部分翻译

Now listen and check.

现在听并检查。

Listen and read.

听与读。

Tony:Let's call Wonders of the World and join in the discussion. I think natural wonders are more interesting than manmade ones. And I think the Giant's Causeway is tne most fantastic natural wonder.

托尼:我们给《世界奇观》节目打电话,加入讨论吧。我认为自然奇观比人造奇观更有趣。我认为巨人之路是最神奇的自然景观。

Lingling: Hmm, I've never seen it, so I'm not sure I agree with you. Why do you like it,Tony?

玲玲:嗯,我从未见过它,因此我不能确定我同意你的意见。托尼,你为什么喜欢它?

Tony:Well,I visited the Giant's Causeway two years ago. It's huge. There are about 40,000 rocks,most ot them with six sides. It runs for several hundred metres on the eastern coast of Northern Ireland.

托尼:哦,我两年前参观过巨人之路。它巨大无比,大约有40 000块岩石,大部分岩石有六个面。它位于北爱尔兰东海岸,绵延数百米。

Lingling:That sounds great, though I think Victoria Falls in Africa is even more fantastic. It's about 1,700 metres wide and 100 metres high. You can hear the loud noise a few kilometres away.

玲玲:听起来很棒,但我认为非洲的维多利亚瀑布更壮观。它大约1 700米宽,100米高,你在几千米之外就能听到响亮的瀑布声。

Betty:Wow, that's huge! But in my opinion, man-made wonders are more exciting than natural ones. Look at the Terracotta Army. It's more than 2,000 years old.

贝蒂:哇,那太大了!但是,据我看来,人造奇观比自然奇观更令人兴奋。看秦始皇兵马俑,它有2 000多年的历史了。

Daming:I agree with you,Betty. And I think the Three Gorges Dam iS fantastic too. It's about 2,300 metres long,185 metres high and 15 metres wide at the top. It produces electricity for millions of people in China.

大明:我同意你的意见,贝蒂。我认为三峡大坝也很神奇。它大约2 300米长,185米高,顶部15米宽。它为中国无数人提供电力。

Betty:Now,who'd like to call first?

贝蒂:现在谁愿意第一个打电话?

Everyday English

日常英语

. I'm not sure...

我不确定……

. In my opinion,...

在我看来,……

. Look at...

看……

. Who'd like to...?

谁愿意……?

Now check(√) the true sentences.

现在勾出(√)正确的句子。

1. Tony thinks the Giant's Causeway is the largest natural wonder.

托尼认为巨人之路是最大的自然奇观。

2. Lingling thinks Victoria Falls is more fantastic than the Giant's Causeway.

玲玲认为维多利亚瀑布比巨人之路更壮观。

3. Betty and Daming are more interested in manmade wonders.

贝蒂和大明对人造奇观更感兴趣。

4. For Daming, the Three Gorges Dam is more fantastic than the Terracotta Army.

对于大明来说,三峡大坝比秦始皇兵马俑更神奇。

小编推荐: 人教版九年级上册英语Unit6 SectionA 1a部分课文翻译人教版九年级上册英语Unit8 SectionB Self Check部分课文翻译人教版九年级上册英语Unit3 SectionA 2部分课文翻译

相关知识点