书通网logo
当前位置: 书通网 > 英语 > 课文翻译 > 九年级上册英语课文翻译 > 外研版九年级上册英语课文翻译 > 外研版九年级上册英语Module1 Unit3 1部分课文翻译

外研版九年级上册英语Module1 Unit3 1部分课文翻译

时间:2016-08-04 分类:外研版九年级上册英语课文翻译 来源:书通网

11 部分翻译

Language practice

语言练习

I visited the Giant's Causeway two years ago.

我两年前游览过巨人之路。

It produces electricity for millions of people in China.

它为中国无数的人提供电力。

I've never seen it,so I'm not sure I agree with you.

我从未见过它,因此我不能确定我同意你的意见。

I looked to the east-the sky was becoming grey.

我望着东方——天空变得灰蒙蒙的。

You'll get there in five minutes.

五分钟后你会到达那儿。

Am I going the right way?

我走的路对吗?

Explain the differences in meaning between Sentences a) and b).

解释句子a)和句子b)在意思上的不同之处。

1. a) I often play basketball.

我经常打篮球。

b)I am playing basketball now.

现在我正在打篮球。

2. a) She has gone to the Great Wall.

她去了长城。

b)She has been to the Great Wall.

她去过长城。

3. a)They had an English class yesterday.

他们昨天上英语课了。

b) They were having an English class at nine o'clock yesterday morning.

他们昨天上午丸点钟正在上英语课。

4. a) He is doing an interview.

他正在做一个采访。

b)He has done an interview.

他已经做了一个采访。

5. a) We are drawing a picture of Victoria Falls now.

我们现在正在画一张维多利亚瀑布的画。

b)We will draw a picture of Victoria Falls.

我们将要画一张维多利亚瀑布的画。

小编推荐: 人教版九年级上册英语Unit6 SectionA 1a部分课文翻译人教版九年级上册英语Unit8 SectionB Self Check部分课文翻译人教版九年级上册英语Unit3 SectionA 2部分课文翻译

相关知识点