书通网logo
当前位置: 书通网 > 英语 > 课文翻译 > 八年级上册英语课文翻译 > 外研版八年级上册英语课文翻译 > 外研版八年级上册英语Module9 Unit1 3部分课文翻译

外研版八年级上册英语Module9 Unit1 3部分课文翻译

时间:2016-08-06 分类:外研版八年级上册英语课文翻译 来源:书通网

13 部分翻译

Listen and read.

听一听,读一读。

Betty: What are you doing?

贝蒂:你在干什么呢?

Tony: I'm preparing some notes for a report called "Our growing population" .

托尼:我正在为一篇题为《日益增长的人口》的报告准备笔记。

Lingling: Well, we're in the right place to talk about that! Beijing is a huge city with alarge population.That causes a lot of problems, such as too much traffic and noise.

玲玲:哦,现在谈论这个问题正是时候!北京就是一个人口众多的大型城市。这引发了很多问题,例如交通拥堵和噪音过多。

Betty: It's not only Beijing. Population increase is a big problem in many countries. Do you know how many babies are born every minute in the world?

贝蒂:不仅北京这样。人口增长在许多国家都是一个大问题。你知道世界上每分钟有多少个婴儿出生吗?

Tony: No. Can you tell me?

托尼:不知道。你能告诉我吗?

Betty: Over 250! That makes over 131.4 million births a year.

贝蒂:250多个!那相当于一年有超过1.314亿个婴儿出生。

Lingling: I can't believe it!

玲玲:真不敢相信!

Betty: The population of China is about 1.37 billion. That's almost one fifth of the world's population, that is, about 7 billion.

贝蒂:中国的人口大约为13.7亿。那几乎是世界人口,也就是约70亿,的五分之一。

Tony:Hang on a minute! I'll write that down too!

托尼:稍等!我也要把这点记下来!

Betty: But in the future, China's population won't grow so fast, because families are getting smaller.

贝蒂:但是,在将来中国的人口将不会增长这么快,因为家庭规模正在缩小。

Lingling: How do you know all this?

玲玲:你怎么知道所有这些的?

Betty:lwrote my reportyesterday!

贝蒂:昨天我写了报告!

Tony: Great, thanks! Now I can write my report!

托尼:太好了,谢谢!现在我可以写我的报告了!

Everyday English

日常英语

· I can't believe it!

真不敢相信!

· Hang on a minute!

稍等!

· Great!

太好了!

Now complete the notes.

现在完成笔记。

Babies born every minute in the world:

世界上每分钟出生的婴儿:

Babies born every year in the world:

世界上每年出生的婴儿:

Population of China:

中国的人口:

Population of the world:

世界的人口:

小编推荐: 译林版八年级上册英语Unit2 Grammar B部分课文翻译译林版八年级上册英语Unit3 Welcome to the unit B部分课文翻译译林版八年级上册英语Unit7 Grammar B部分课文翻译

相关知识点