书通网logo
当前位置: 书通网 > 英语 > 课文翻译 > 八年级上册英语课文翻译 > 外研版八年级上册英语课文翻译 > 外研版八年级上册英语Module7 Unit3 8部分课文翻译

外研版八年级上册英语Module7 Unit3 8部分课文翻译

时间:2016-08-08 分类:外研版八年级上册英语课文翻译 来源:书通网

18 部分翻译

Read the play and act it out.

读这个剧本,并表演。

( The Mad Hatter, the March Hare and the Mouse are having a tea pany. Alice arr7ves and srts down.)

(疯帽匠、三月兔和老鼠正在开茶会。爱丽丝来了,并且坐下了。)

March Hare: It wasn't very polite of you to sit down. We didn't ask you.

三月兔:你坐下来不是很礼貌。我们没有邀请你。

Alice: I didn't know it was your table. Anyway, there are cups of tea for more than three people.

爱丽丝:我不知道它是你们的桌子。不管怎样,这里有三人以上喝的茶。

Mad Hatter: That's because it's always tea time.

疯帽匠:那是因为它总是喝茶的时间。

Alice: I don't understand.

爱丽丝:我不明白。

Mad Hatter: We don't have time to wash the things...

疯帽匠:我们没有时间洗这些东西……

March Hare:So we just move round the table...

三月兔:所以我们只是绕着桌子转…

( Mouse sings a song.)

(老鼠唱起了一首歌。)

March Hare: Stop singing, Mouse!

三月兔:别唱了,老鼠!

( Mouse stops singing and falls asleep.)

(老鼠停止唱歌,睡觉了。)

Mad Hatter: He's asleep.

疯帽匠:他睡着了。

Mouse: I wasn't asleep! I heard every word you were saying.

老鼠:我没睡着!我听到了你们所说的每句话。

March Hare: Tell us a story!

三月兔:给我们讲个故事!

Alice: Yes, please do!

爱丽丝:对,请讲吧!

Mad Hatter: And be quick.Or you'll be asleep again before it's done.

疯帽匠:快点儿。否则在讲完之前你又会睡着的。

Mouse: Once upon a time,there were three little sisters, and they lived...

老鼠:从前,有三个小姐妹,她们住在……

March Hare: Take some more tea.

三月兔:再喝些茶。

Alice: I didn't have any tea, so I can't have more.

爱丽丝:我没有茶,所以我不能再喝。

Mad Hatter: You mean you can't take less. It's very. easy to take more than nothing.

疯帽匠:你的意思是你不能少喝!再喝些荼非常容易。

Alice: Nobody asked you!

爱丽丝:没有人问你!

Mad Hatter: I want a clean cup. Let's all move one place.

疯帽匠:我想要一个干净的杯子,让我们都移动一个位置吧。

( The Mad Hatter moves, and the Mouse follows him. The March Hare knocks the milk over when he is moving into the Mouse's place, Alice takes the place of the March Hare. Alice is not happy because there is milk on the table in front of her.)

Alice: Well, really! This is the stupidest tea party I've been to in all my lifefo

(疯帽匠移动,老鼠跟着他移动,三月兔在向老鼠的位置移动时,把牛奶打翻了,爱丽丝取代了三月兔的位置。爱丽丝不高兴,因为她面前的桌子上有牛奶。)

爱丽丝:噢,真是!这是我一生中参加的最乏味的茶会!

Around the world

世界各地

Stories

故事

In the past,not many people could read or write, so people listened to stories. Some stories were popular,and they changed every time someone told them. The stories passed from generation to generation. Finally, someone wrote them down.

在过去,并非很多人都会读、写,所以人们听故事。一些故事很受欢迎,人们每次讲故事,它们都会有变化。这些故事一代代留传下来。最后,人们把它们写了下来。

For example,in China today people still love old stories like The Monkey King.

例如,在中国,像《美猴王》这样的古老的故事在今天人们仍然喜爱。

Some people say that new stories written in books today are not as entertaining as the old ones. Do you agree?

有些人说今天写在书里的新故事不如那些古老的故事有趣。你同意(这种说法)吗?

Module task:Writing a short story about your own experience

模块任务:写一篇关于你自己的经历的短故事

小编推荐: 译林版八年级上册英语Unit2 Grammar B部分课文翻译人教版八年级上册英语Unit2 SectionB 2b部分课文翻译人教版八年级上册英语Unit6 SectionB Self Check 1部分课文翻译

相关知识点