书通网logo
当前位置: 书通网 > 英语 > 课文翻译 > 八年级上册英语课文翻译 > 外研版八年级上册英语课文翻译 > 外研版八年级上册英语Module8 Unit1 3部分课文翻译

外研版八年级上册英语Module8 Unit1 3部分课文翻译

时间:2016-08-08 分类:外研版八年级上册英语课文翻译 来源:书通网

13 部分翻译

Listen and read.

听一听,读一读。

Betty: Good morning, Ms James! You lookpale. Are you all right?

贝蒂:早上好,詹姆斯老师!你的脸色看起来很苍白。你还好吗?

Ms James: I'm OK, but I saw an accident. A boy was riding his bike and listening to music on the road.

詹姆斯老师:我很好,只是我看见了一起事故。一个男孩正在路上边骑自行车边听音乐。

Daming: That's very dangerous!

大明:那是很危险的!

Ms James: I was waiting to cross the road. While the lights were changing to red, a car suddenly appeared round the corner. It wasn't going fast, but it didn't stop.

詹姆斯老师:我正在等着过马路。当交通信号灯正要变成红灯时,一辆小汽车突然出现在拐角附近。它开得不快,但它没有停下。

Lingling: Did the boy stop?

玲玲:那个男孩停下来了吗?

Ms James: No. And the driver was talking on his mobile phone.

詹姆斯老师:没有。而且司机正在通过手机交谈。

Betty: So did the car hit the boy?

贝蒂:那辆小汽车撞上男孩了吗?

Ms James: No, I'm glad to say. The car stopped just in time, but the boy fell off his bike and hurt his knee.

詹姆斯老师:我很高兴地说,没有。那辆小汽车及时停下来,但是男孩从自行车上摔了下来并伤了膝盖。

Tony: That's too bad.

托尼:那真是太糟了。

Ms James: So when you're on your bike,think about the risk of an accident! Pay attention, stop at the red lights and...what else?

詹姆斯老师:所以当你骑自行车时,考虑一下事故的风险!注意,在红灯对停下来……,还有什么?

Betty: Don't ride too fast.

贝蒂:不要骑得太快。

Daming: Don't ride side by side with your friends.

大明:不要和你的朋友并排骑自行车。

Ms James: Anything else?

詹姆斯老师:还有别的吗?

All: Don't listen to music!

所有人:不要听音乐!

Everyday English

日常英语

· Are you all right?

你还好吗?

· That's very dangerous!

那很危险!

· That's too bad.

那太糟了。

· Anything else?

还有别的吗?

Now complete the following advice.

现在完成下列建议。

When you are riding a bike, think about the risk of an accident!

当你骑自行车时,考虑一下事故的风险!

· Pay_______and stop at the_______.

注意在红灯处停下。

· Don't_______too fast.

不要骑得太快。

· Don't ride_______with your friends!

不要和你的朋友们并排骑自行车!

· Don't_______!

不要听音乐!它没有停下。

小编推荐: 译林版八年级上册英语Unit2 Grammar B部分课文翻译译林版八年级上册英语Unit7 Grammar B部分课文翻译人教版八年级上册英语Unit2 SectionB 2b部分课文翻译

相关知识点