书通网logo
当前位置: 书通网 > 英语 > 课文翻译 > 五年级下册英语课文翻译 > 外研版五年级下册英语课文翻译 > 外研版五年级下册英语Module6 Unit2部分课文翻译

外研版五年级下册英语Module6 Unit2部分课文翻译

时间:2016-01-16 分类:外研版五年级下册英语课文翻译 来源:书通网

1Listen and chant部分翻译

East and west, 东方和西方,

home is the best 家是最好的。

North and south, 北方和南方,

let's have a rest 让我们休息一下。

2Listen and read部分翻译

Last July Lingling went to Xinjiang with her parents. Xinjiang is in the west of China.She rode a horse. She climbed the Tianshan Mountains, She visited the Tianchi Lake. It was very beautiful, She had a lovely time there.

玲玲去年七月去了新疆。她在那里玩得很开心。去年七月,玲玲和她父母一起去了新疆。新疆在中国的西部。她骑马了。她爬了天山山脉。她游览了天山天池。它非常美丽。她在那里玩得很开心。

3Look,ask and answer部分翻译

Where did you go for the holidays?

你假期去了哪里?

I went to Yinchuan.

我去了银川。

Where is Yinchuan?

银川在哪里?

It's in the north of China.

它在中国的北部。

Urumqi乌鲁木齐Yinchuan银川 Shanghai上海 Haikou海口

4Listen and say部分翻译


5Listen and say. Then sing.部分翻译

MY HOMEIS THE PLACE

我的家是那个地方

I travelled north.l travelled south.

我去北方旅行了,我去南方旅行了。

I saw a lot of things,but now l'm back.

我看见了许多事物,但是现在我回来了。

I understand my home is the place to be.

我懂得了我的家是怎样的地方。

I travelled east.l travelled west.

我去东方旅行了,我去西方旅行了。

I saw a lot of things,but now l'm back.

我看见了许多事物,但是现在我回来了。

I understand my home is the place for me.

我懂得了我的家是属于我的那个地方。

6Do and say部分翻译

South. 南方。

Three. 三。

I went to Hainan in July and l bought a hat.

我在七月去了海南,并且我买了一顶帽子。

East东方

7Do and say部分翻译

Write about your trip and tell the class about it.

写一写关于你的旅行(的事情)并向全班讲部分翻译

述它。

Last year I went to Chengdu with my family.lt's in the west of China.We went to the zoo and saw some pandas.They were cute. I took many photos.l had a lovely time there.

去年我和我的家人一起去了成都。它在中国的西部。我们去了动物园,看见了一些 熊猫。它们很可爱。我拍了许多照片。我在那里玩得很开心。

小编推荐: 人教版五年级下册英语unit4教材B部分课文翻译人教版五年级下册英语unit3教材c部分课文翻译北师大版五年级下册英语unit10 Lesson4课文翻译

相关知识点