书通网logo
当前位置: 书通网 > 英语 > 课文翻译 > 九年级上册英语课文翻译 > 译林版九年级上册英语课文翻译 > 译林版九年级上册英语Unit1 Grammar B2部分课文翻译

译林版九年级上册英语Unit1 Grammar B2部分课文翻译

时间:2016-07-15 分类:译林版九年级上册英语课文翻译 来源:书通网

1B2 部分翻译

Amy and Suzy are talking about what jobs their classmates can do in the future. Complete their conversation with the correct conjunctions and the correct forms of the verbs in brackets.

埃米和苏西正在谈论她们的同学们在将来能做的工作。用正确的连词和括号里动词的正确形式完成她们的对话。

Amy:I've learnt about jobs and personalities recently.

埃米:我最近了解了职业和性格。

Suzy: Really? What jobs do you think our classmates can do in the future?

苏西:真的吗?你认为我们的同学们在将来能做什么工作?

Amy:I think Mllie would make an excellent teacher. She's (1) not only willing to work with children but also patient with them.

埃米:我认为米莉会成为一位优秀的教师。她不但乐意和孩子们一起工作而且时他们很有耐心。

Suzy:What about Simon?

苏西:西蒙呢?

Arny:He's active and good at playing football. I think he can be (2)either a PE teacher or a football player.

埃米:他很活跃而且擅长踢足球。我认为他或者能当一名体育老师或者能当一名足球运动员。

Suzy: Do you think David and Lisa can be artists?

苏西:你认为戴维和莉萨能当画家吗?

Amy:They're very organized,but artists should be creative. (3) Neither David's nor Lisa's personality (4)is (be)suitable for being an artist,I'm afraid.

埃米:他们做事有条理,但是画家应该有创造性。恐怕戴雏和莉萨的性格都不适合当画家。

Suzy:Who can be a manager?

苏西:谁能当经理?

Amy:(5) Both Billy and Paul (6) are (be) very confident and energetic. I think they can be managers.

埃米:贝利和保罗都很自信而且精力充沛。我认为他们能当经理。

Suzy: How can I leam about jobs and personalities?

苏西:我怎样才能了解职业和性格呢?

Amy:You can read about them (7) either from some books or on the Internet.

埃米:你或者能从书上或在因特网上阅读它们。

小编推荐: 译林版九年级上册英语Unit1 Grammar B1部分课文翻译译林版九年级上册英语Unit1 Grammar A部分课文翻译译林版九年级上册英语Unit1 Grammar B部分课文翻译

相关知识点