书通网logo
当前位置: 书通网 > 英语 > 课文翻译 > 九年级上册英语课文翻译 > 人教版九年级上册英语课文翻译 > 人教版九年级上册英语Unit7 SectionA 4a部分课文翻译

人教版九年级上册英语Unit7 SectionA 4a部分课文翻译

时间:2016-07-02 分类:人教版九年级上册英语课文翻译 来源:书通网

1Grammar Focus 部分翻译

I don't think sixteen-year-olds should be allowed to drive.

我认为16岁的青少年不应该被允许开车。

agree. They aren't serious enough.

我同意。他们不够谨慎。

Do you think teenagers should be encouraged to make their own decisions?

你认为青少年应该被鼓励自己做决定吗?

No, I don't agree with this. Teenagers are too young to make their own decisions.

不,我不同意这个观点。青少年太年轻了,不能自己做决定。

Teenagers should not be allowed to have part-time jobs.

青少年不应该被允许做兼职工作。

disagree. They can learn a lot from working.

我不同意。他们可以从工作中学到很多。

Do you think we may be allowed to take photos if we don't use a flash?

你认为如果我们不用闪光灯,我们可能被允许拍照吗?

If you don't use a flash, then it may be OK.

如果你们不用闪光灯,那么可能没问题。

24a 部分翻译

Rewrite the sentences according to the example.

根据例子重写这些句子。

1. You must clean your bedroom every day.

1.你必须每天清扫你的卧室。

Your bedroom must be cleaned every day.

你的卧室必须每天清扫。

2. Parents should encourage teenagers to do social work for their community.

2.父母应该鼓励青少年为他们的社区做社会活动。

Teenagers should be encouraged to do social work for their community.

青少年应该被鼓励为他们的社区做社会活动。

3. Can Lucy do her homework tomorrow instead?

3.露西可以明天做家庭作业吗?

Can Lucy's homework be done tomorrow instead?

露西的家庭作业可以明天做吗?

4. Do you think we must keep teenagers away from the Internet?

4.你认为我们必须让青少年远离因特网吗?

Do you think teenagers must be kept away from the Internet?

你认为青少年必须远离因特网吗?

5. Parents should give teenagers chances to make their own decisions.

5.父母应该给青少年自己做决定的机会。

Teenagers should be given chances to make their own decisions.

青少年应该被给机会让他们自己做决定。

小编推荐: 人教版九年级上册英语Unit7 SectionA 3a部分课文翻译人教版九年级上册英语Unit3 SectionB 1部分课文翻译人教版九年级上册英语Unit4 SectionA 3部分课文翻译

相关知识点