书通网logo
当前位置: 书通网 > 英语 > 课文翻译 > 九年级上册英语课文翻译 > 人教版九年级上册英语课文翻译 > 人教版九年级上册英语Unit10 SectionA 4a部分课文翻译

人教版九年级上册英语Unit10 SectionA 4a部分课文翻译

时间:2016-07-04 分类:人教版九年级上册英语课文翻译 来源:书通网

1Grammar Focus 部分翻译

What are you supposed to do when you meet someone for the first time?

当你第一次见到某人的时候,你应该做什么?

You're supposed to shake hands. You're not supposed to kiss.

你应该握手。你不应该亲吻。

When were you supposed to arrive?

你应该什么时候到?

I was supposed to arrive at 7:00.

我应该七点到。

Am I supposed to wear jeans?

我应该穿牛仔裤吗?

No, you're expected to wear a suit and tie.

不,你应该穿西服,扎领带。

Is it impolite to keep others waiting?

让他人等着不礼貌吗?

Yes,it's very impolite to keep others waiting.

是的,让他人等着很不礼貌。

Is it important to be on time?

守时重要吗?

Yes,it's important to be on time.

是的,守时很重要。

24a 部分翻译

Complete the sentences with the phrases in the box.

用方框中的短语完成句子。

be supposed to应该

be expected to应该

be important to重要

1. When you go abroad,it is important to bring your passport.

1.当你去国外的时候,带上你的护照是重要的。

2. After class, students are expected to clean the chalk off the blackboard.

2.课后,学生应该擦掉黑板上的粉笔。

3. If you visit the northern coast of Norway during the winter season,it is important to pack warm clothes.

3.如果你在冬季游览挪威北部的海岸,打包暖和的衣服是很重要的。

4. If there are people in the meeting room, you are supposed to knock before entering.

4.如果会议室有人,你进去之前应该敲门。

5. In many eastern European countries,you are expected to take off your gloves before shaking hands.

5.在许多东欧国家,在握手前,你应该摘掉手套。

小编推荐: 人教版九年级上册英语Unit7 SectionA 3a部分课文翻译人教版九年级上册英语Unit6 SectionA 2a-2c部分课文翻译人教版九年级上册英语Unit10 SectionA 3a部分课文翻译

相关知识点