书通网logo
当前位置: 书通网 > 英语 > 课文翻译 > 九年级上册英语课文翻译 > 译林版九年级上册英语课文翻译 > 译林版九年级上册英语Unit2 Grammar A部分课文翻译

译林版九年级上册英语Unit2 Grammar A部分课文翻译

时间:2016-07-13 分类:译林版九年级上册英语课文翻译 来源:书通网

1A 部分翻译

An object clause functions as the object of a sentence. We use that to introduce an object clause that is a statement.

当一个句子作宾语时用宾语从句。我们使用that来引导一个陈述的宾语从句。

An object clause can be put after verbs such as know,think,believe,hope and suggest.

一个宾语从句可以放在像know,think,believe,hope和suggest这样的动词后。

Some people believe that colours can influence our moods.

一些人认为颜色能影响我们的情绪。

She hopes that yellow can bring her success.

她希望黄色能带给她成功。

An object clause can also follow adjectives such as certain,sure and glad.

一个宾语从句也可以跟在像certain,sure和glad这样的形容词之后。

He is glad that the walls in his room are blue.

他很高兴房间里的墙是蓝色的。

She is sure that yellow can bring her good luck.

她确信黄色能带给她好运。

We use that to introduce an object clause that is a statement.In informal English we often drop that.

我们用that引导一个陈述的宾语从句。在非正式英语中,我们经常省略that。

I think(that)blue is better than pink.

我认为蓝色比粉色好。

"I'm feeling blue"means(that)"l'm feeling sad".

“I'm feeling blue”意思是“我感觉很伤心”。

Did you think(that) your favourite colour matches your characteristics?

你认为你最喜欢的颜色和你的性格匹配吗?

Talking about room colours

Sandy is chatting online with Millie about room colours. Try to add that to each object clause.

桑迪正在线和米莉谈论房间的颜色。尝试在每个宾语从句中添加that。

Millie:Did you know there is a relationship between colours and moods?

米莉:你知道颜色和情绪有关系吗?

Sandy: Certainly. I think colours influence our everyday lives in many ways.

桑迪:当然。我认为颜色在许多方面影响我们的日常生活。

Millie:How should we choose the colours for the rooms of a house?

米莉:我们应该怎样选择家里的房间的颜色。

Sandy:Most people think light colours are better than dark ones.

桑迪:大多数人认为浅色比深色好。

Millie:Yes. I notice light colours make rooms seem larger.

米莉:是的。我注意到浅色使房间显得更宽敞。

Sandy: Sure. I also know blue can make us feel relaxed.

桑迪:确实。我也知道蓝色能使我们感觉轻松。

Millie: Yes. My mum says blue is suitable for bedrooms. I also find some people prefer orange for their dining rooms.

米莉:是的。我妈妈说蓝色适合卧室。我也发现一些人更喜欢橙色的餐厅。

Sandy: True, but it depends on personal taste. Anyway,we should choose the colour which makes us feel comfortable.

桑迪:对,但是它取决于个人品味。不管怎样,我们应该选择让我们感觉舒服的颜色。

小编推荐: 译林版九年级上册英语Unit1 Grammar B1部分课文翻译译林版九年级上册英语Unit1 Grammar B2部分课文翻译译林版九年级上册英语Unit1 Grammar A部分课文翻译

相关知识点